|My Aunt Hazel|
For this layout I used Blue Fern Studios papers for the background and doily die-cuts.
These are the dies and punch I used:
As usual, I layered the die-cuts over a black version and offset them slightly to accentuate the edges.
These are the chipboard pieces I used:
Grass Clusters #2
I painted the grass clusters green and then brushed on watery layers of darker and lighter greens to add dimension.
For the metal corner pieces and butterfly, I applied a thick glaze of matte gel and brown paint and wiped off the excess with a paper towel. I then rubbed some pale pink paint overtop with my fingertip.
Here are some more close-ups:
Thank you so much for taking a look!