|My son Colin in 2005|
I started with the beautiful "Fall Postcards" paper from Prima's Amber Moon collection available in the Main Kit
. I then made some die-cuts using the "Into the Woods" paper (also in the Main Kit
) and the "Pumpkin Season" paper (in the Coordinating Paper Add-on
). As usual I layered the die-cuts over a dark cardstock version and offset them slightly to accentuate the edges. I also applied some brown chalk ink around the edges of the die-cuts and the background paper.
Nesting Doily Circles
Nesting Lace Rectangles
The seed stems were made with the microbeads included in the Main Kit
. I used the wired stems off some old flowers from my stash, coated the ends with Beacon's 3-in-1 glue and poured the microbeads overtop. To make the thicker ones, I wrapped some floral tape around the end of the wire before coating it with the glue and microbeads. I stuck the bottom of the wires into a sheet of styrofoam until the glue dried. I then lightly coated them with some fluid matte medium to help keep the microbeads from falling off.
The chipboard piece was from my stash. I painted it orange and then inked over it with some darker orange and brown inks to give the colour some dimension.
|Blue Fern Studios|
The coconut buttons were also from my stash. All the flowers and other embellishments (Amber Stones, ephemera) were from the Floral Add-on
and Elements Add-on
Thank you so much for taking a look!
Another beautiful Fall layout! Love those seed stems - fabulous!ReplyDelete
Cute boy layout! The orange chipboard is spot on!! and what a clever technique for micro beads. Thank you Tracy! DeniseReplyDelete
You're Welcome and thank you Denise!Delete